If you resign from a role, Swag can help with the offboarding process for your current organisation, and can also help with the process of finding a new role.
If you work for an organisation that uses Swag, Swag will assist you in setting up a new candidate profile when the offboarding process is triggered by your HR manager. This will allow you to access hundreds of roles in which to take the next steps in your career.
- Once your HR manager begins your offboarding process, you will receive an email inviting you to Swag 1 week before your termination date. Tap the Complete your free Swag profile button to set up your Swag Career profile.
- Any time you then log into your employee portal on your HRIS-software website after the offboarding process has begun, you will see a pop-up encouraging you to create your Swag Career profile.
- When you log into Swag Jobs after your termination date has been received, you will receive a pop-up asking you if you would like to allow your employee data to automatically populate your Swag Career profile.
- Once your Swag Career profile has been added, you will receive a verified badge on your work experience. This is a label that validates the company and work period for a particular work experience.
- Click on your name in the top right corner and click on Profile.
Here you can manage your personal details, education, experience, summary, certifications & licences, and work place eligibility. You can also upload your Resume/CV.
- Click the plus button to any of the areas to edit or add information to that field.
- Click or drag the required documents onto the Upload tile.
- Click the Save button.
- Open the Swag app.
- Tap on the Career icon.
- You can search for jobs from many different organisations in two ways:
- If you would like to apply for the job you have found, see this article for a step-by-step guide on this process.