Using AI, SmartMatch analyses a candidate’s skills, experience, and certifications to find an ideal match. You get a list of roles delivered directly to you, to perfectly match your needs.
You need to set up your Career profile on the Swag Jobs website before downloading the application. Once you have created your Career profile, you can manage and apply for roles through the Swag app.
If you are an individual who is not currently employed, or if you are looking for a new role at a different organisation, then this section applies to you. If you are looking for a new role within your current organisation, then see this article.
- Open the Swag app.
- Tap on Career.
- Scroll across the top bar to tap on My Resume. Ensure that you upload a resume and cover letter, as well as optionally adding your work eligibility, education, experience and certifications, licences and role preferences into your Career profile.
You will need to have uploaded your resume to My Resume before you can apply for any roles in Career.
- Make sure Job Search is selected at the top of the page.
- Search by job title, or city and country.
- You can select to filter your results by the following:
- Work Type.
- Select a job title.
- Tap Apply now.
- Your application will then be sent to the employer. Good luck!
SmartMatch will recommend jobs based on your job title, location, skills, salary, job type and work experience. You will only be recommended roles if you are a job seeker, and not if you are currently employed.
If you see a heart icon in the bottom right-hand side of the job post, that means that the recruiter has saved you for as a good match. If you would like to apply for this role, tap the Quick Apply button.