The Rostering module within the Swag app has a My Shifts feature that allows you to accept or decline your assigned shifts either in bulk or individually. You can also use this feature to see what bidding shifts you want to accept or decline, and any shift swap requests from your co-workers that you need to review and either accept or decline in bulk or individually.
Access rosters in Swag
- Search Swag in the App Store for iPhone users, or the Google Play Store for Android users, or click the following based on your device:
- Log into the app using the same login credentials you previously used for WorkZone.
- If you have forgotten your log-in details, you can request a magic log-in link. This will email you a link to your registered email address.
- Tap on the Work icon in the Swag home screen.
- From the dashboard or home screen you can see the Rosters option in the menu along the top of the screen. Select it to go to My Roster.
Manage rosters in Swag
The Swag app has an employee unavailability feature that allows you to enter the date and time for when you will be unavailable for a shift. You can also use this feature to edit the unavailability details if they change and delete a record if it is no longer required.
- On an ongoing basis: If your unavailability is ongoing, switch the toggle to yes. You will then need to select the day of the week as well as the start and end date of this unavailability. If there is no end date, leave this field blank. If there are multiple days of the week you are unavailable on a recurring basis, you will need to create a separate unavailability entry.
- Not on an ongoing basis: If your unavailability is a one-off, leave the toggle in its default setting and just enter the date the unavailability relates to.
- All day: If this is all day, leave the toggle in the default setting.
- Not all day: If this is not all day, switch the toggle from its default setting. You will then be given the option to enter a start and finish time.
- Reason: This is not a compulsory field; however we recommend you enter a reason so your manager is made aware. It just avoids the back and forth between you and the manager.
Once you have entered all the information for the unavailability you will need to tap Submit.
- Log into the Swag application.
- Tap on the Work icon.
- Select Unavailability from the top menu.
- Tap the unavailability entry that needs editing.
- Make the required changes and click the Save button.