The Events feature in the Swag app displays company events, such as staff birthdays, staff leave, and work anniversaries. This feature allows you to select on a calendar what day you want to view events for, with the feature then showing you a list of all events happening on the selected day. This allows you to see what is happening within your company on the chosen date.
Admins and/or owners are the only users who can see birthday and anniversary dates within the Events feed. The default visibility for leave in the events calendar for each user group is:
- Admins and owners see all upcoming approved leave requests.
- Managers will only see their reporting employees' approved leave requests.
- Employees do not see the upcoming events feed.
If you would like your employees to have the visibility to see approved leave requests for all employees within the events calendar. You will need to grant them permission via the company HR web platform.
Explore similar topics
- How to manage timesheets for employers, admins, and managers | Work This article covers how you can use the Swag app to manage your time and attendance requirements.
- How to use the Work Company Feed | Swag App The announcements feature on the mobile company feed allows you to post a public message to either a team or the whole organisation informing them of the latest news.