You can now manage timesheet functions from the Swag app. It allows you to add a new timesheet, edit a timesheet submission if the details need changing, or delete an entry if it is no longer required.
If timesheet management is one of your most commonly-used features, then this will appear on the Swag home screen as a shortcut for easy access.
If you are a contractor at your workplace, you can use the Swag app to submit new timesheets.
- Log into Swag.
- Tap on Work.
- Scroll across the top bar to access Timesheets.
- Ensure you are in the My Timesheets mode by toggling the switch to My Timesheet.
- Tap on + Timesheet at the bottom of the screen.
- Add the following work details:
- Cost centre code;
- Hours worked; and
- Any comments you have.
Your employer decides whether you will need to submit a timesheet including specific hours worked, start and finish time, and daily submissions, or weekly. What you see on your version of Swag will depend on your employer's timesheet and bookkeeping preferences.
- Tap Save at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Confirm to confirm the details you have entered are correct.