The Swag super-app will disrupt the employment market by helping people find work, manage work, grow their income, get paid and save - all from one place.
Swag will provide candidates and employees unprecedented control over their source of income and the value it provides. They will also be able to take Swag with them wherever they go.
We recognised that we could help employers improve their employer value proposition (EVP) by offering a broader and more accessible range of discounts and benefits linked to a virtual card that can be used anywhere online or offline; and we could help employees by saving time spent on work admin, take control of your career, and save money with access to the Swag Store.
Work will allow users to conduct work admin, such as complete and approve timesheets, rosters, expenses and add or edit leave requests, access payslips and much more from the convenience of your mobile device. You will see your work admin decrease, meaning more time for the important stuff like innovation and connection.
If you are not currently employed, you can sign up and look for vacant roles on Swag to find your next dream role.
For employers, there is free job posting on Swag Career and access to the Swag talent pool with integrated ATS and onboarding.
- Attract and retain talent: In a tight labour market, it has become increasingly difficult for many SMEs to attract and retain top talent. Swag will help you attract and retain talent, plus boost your employment value proposition (EVP) by offering exclusive rewards and corporate-level discounts for employees and candidates.
Swag also utilises an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and free job boards to streamline recruitment and save you on job advertising via paid job boards.
- Cut the cost of living: The cost-of-living crisis is affecting more Aussies than ever. 57% of employees feel their pay does not meet their cost of living pressure and 51% of employees would consider switching jobs for a competitive offer.
Swag will offer features like Cashback discounts and card-linked offers so you can give employees a unique way to save on everyday items and make their money go further.
- Improve the user experience: We have had consistent feedback from you, our customers, that you want to see an improved mobile user experience (UX). This update addresses that with a fresh UX update
All of the features and functionality that your employees access in your existing HRIS app will be available in Swag, with some great new functionality to further support employees.
- UX improvements: Swag features an updated user interface that improves the user experience. Upon updating the app, a quick walkthrough will show your employees what has changed.
- Swag Work: This features all the same functionality that you, your colleagues and employees use and love, with a new facelift. Expect the UI to be cleaner and easier to navigate.
- Swag Money: This includes features like a dedicated Swag Spend account and card-linked discounts and cashback offers. With these features you can provide the tools to fight inflation and reduce financial stress.
- Swag Benefits: Exclusive rewards and discounts in the Swag store where your employees can access hundreds of products at reduced prices.
Swag Career: This helps you showcase internal opportunities to your team and tap into referral networks - making it easier to retain and hire great people. Features include an internal job board, free job posting, and candidate profiles with accreditations and employment documents for easy onboarding.
Employees can easily refer people from their network for open roles, direct message candidates and internal candidates can easily check their application process with you having full visibility of your talent pipeline.