There are 2 different Swag account types, which will dictate what features you see in the Work section of Swag. This depends on the software that your workplace is using.
Employer uses HR software
Swag users who used an existing HR app or HR software will be in this category. Swag users with a workplace using HR software will see this view in the Work section of Swag.
- Along the top bar (highlighted), you will see Home, followed by a bell icon (notifications), followed by a megaphone icon (company feed), then Payslips, then Events.
- Keep scrolling to the left for more HR and pay-related features.
If you have identified that your workplace uses HR software, you can ignore articles with "payroll-only" in the title, as they will not be relevant to you.
Employers using payroll-only software
Swag users who used the now-decommissioned WorkZone app will be in this category. Swag users with a workplace using payroll-only software will see this view in the Work section of Swag.
- Along the top bar (highlighted), you will see only pay-related features. This begins with Home, Payslips, Leave, Timesheets, Expenses, Rosters, Unavailability.
- If you see the black Clock in button on the Work home screen (this replaces ClockMeIn).
- If you see your upcoming shifts, assigned shifts and shift swaps on the Work home screen.
- Keep scrolling to the left for more pay-related features.
- If you have used the now-decommissioned WorkZone app previously, and you log in to Swag and are not able to access Clock In and Clock Out, please contact your Admin to set up your account with the following settings.
If you have identified that your employer uses payroll-only software, look for articles with "payroll -only" in the title, as they will be relevant to your experience.
This article is a guide to help you identify what Swag account type you are using. If you have identified your account type, but are missing features and icons, please see this article for assistance.