Hero AI is a bot for employees powered by a Large Language Model (LLM) that allows you to ask your organisation any questions about its policies. Hero AI offers a robust question-and-answer format that transforms complex policy documents into easily searchable and understandable formats.
How to use Hero AI
Frequently asked questions
Hero AI does not maintain any kind of context of the user i.e. which region the user is in, or if the user is a manager or employee. Instead, access controls are determined based on their permissions to view policies. If an organisation has set up policies in a way that allows UK users to view UK-related policies and AU users to view AU-related policies, then Hero AI will also adhere to this access control.
We use a Large Language Model (LLM) to process your org's policy's so that we can give a reply to your employees. When an employee asks Hero AI a question, the platform identifies the most relevant policy or policies based on this comparison.
Hero AI searches through your company's policy information. Hero AI can only reply to policy questions at this stage. Some example questions you can ask Hero AI are:
- How is long-service leave calculated?
- What is my company's parental leave policy?
- What is my company's work from home policy?
Yes. If your company has not uploaded the policy information, you will receive the below message:
I am designed to answer questions about your organisation’s policies. Currently, I cannot find any policies for your organisation. Please contact your admin to add relevant policies.
If anything if missing from Hero AI that you feel is needed, please contact your administrator.
Explore related titles
- How to add, view, and acknowledge certifications and HR documentation via Work HR This feature will cover the certifications and HR documentation features on the Swag app.
- Accessing HR and uploaded documents via Work HR This feature allows view and access the HR and uploaded documents your organisation has assigned to you.